Thursday, April 28, 2011

So Now What?

 And the week of Last's begins. The last dead week, the last day of class, the last final I will ever take! As I approach my last week of finals I can't but feel a little bit of excitement, relief and of course uncertainty and sadness. I will have to say that I won't miss the hours spent in the library that comes with this dreaded week of finals and the many hours of sleep and fun that will not be had during this week. But I can also say that I am definitely not sure I'm going to know what to do when I hear my friends that are still in school talking about finals week in the coming year. I have always look forward to the day that there would be no more classes or studying or test but as the days approach that I realize that I am really unsure as of what to do next. All I have know for most of my life is school comes first but with that priority in my life ending in a short week I find myself asking, "So now what?" I keep telling myself that I have time to figure it out and that I will know what to do but honestly I really don't have time anymore and I really don't know if I will know what to do? Sure I could go to grad school and sure I could find a job if I needed to butttt I'm not sure I'm ready for a 9-5 job that I don't like or do I really want to spend another two years in school? My mother keeps telling me that it's all up to me, whatever I want to do I can do. But that's not exactly helping in my decision making processes. So I'm still left with asking so now what do I do, since college its over?

No comments:

Post a Comment