Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ohh Senioritis

Its the end of the semester once again and I can say usually at this point in the semester I am so organized and have everything caught up and ready for finals. Well let me just tell you that senioritis has got a hold of me and isn't letting go. As hard and as much as I try to get myself motivated and organized for the end of the semester I just can't get it together. This senioritis thing should really be classified as a sickness and there should be some kind of remedy to get rid of it. However, I can say I am enjoy all the fun I am having instead of doing the studying and homework I should be attending too.


1 comment:

  1. I've had senioritis for almost a month now. Going home almost every week for job interviews definitely does not help!

    ReplyDelete